Friday, October 21, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hey There! I go by the name of Lola. I Live in miami, florida and I am a HUGE Victorious fan and I love Tori and Andre. I think they would make an Awesome couple. Every episode I always watch closely to thier scenes and witness the chemisty they have (Only as Best friends though) I've made this blog to show my love for these two awesome people and to get the word out about them, In hopes that One episode Tori and Andre will be together. (Like together "TOGETHER") I'll be posting updates on not only Tori and Andre (Victoria justice and Leon thomas) But also on the "Victorious" show. New episodes,Cast updates and Many more!! If you have any questions,comments or just wanna talk, Don't be scared! Send me a message.
Until then...Team Tandre!!!!
                                                         
                                                          Love, Lola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment